Tickets are now on sale for The Pogue Traders gig at The Liverpool Irish Centre on Saturday 3rd December 2022. Buy tickets for The Pogue Traders at Liverpool Irish Centre here.
The band are also booked in for The Half Moon in Putney (London) on Saturday 10th December for The Pogue Traders Christmas Shindig. Buy tickets for The Half Moon here.
And don’t forget, some tickets are still remaining for the 4th October 40th Anniversary of the first Pogues gig at London’s Water Rats in Kings Cross.
The evening also features an hour-long Q&A with Shane MacGowan’s official biographer Richard Balls discussing his recent book ‘A Furious Devotion: The Life of Shane MacGowan‘ with Maeve Murphy, award-winning Director and author of “Christmas At The Cross“. Both will be in conversaton.
The Pogue Traders are back after a long Covid-19 layoff!
After about 18 months, we finally got back together last Saturday night (28th August) to play outdoors at a private party. It felt fantastic – like a family reunion.
And we are now ready to announce a bunch of dates for the end of 2021, and early 2022. See you at the bar!
The dates confirmed so far are as follows:
- Horam, Sussex – May Garland, Saturday, October 30th (free entry)
- Nottingham – POSTPONED – Greyfriars, Saturday, November 27th – tickets here – see below for new date.
- Liverpool – Irish Centre, Friday, December 10th – tickets here
- Southend – Chinnery’s, Friday, December 17th – tickets here
- Camden, London – POSTPONED – Dublin Castle, Sunday, December 19th (matinee performance) – tickets here
- Camden, London – Dublin Castle, Saturday 26th February (date rescheduled from 19th December 2021). Please note, this is an afternoon show and doors will be open from 2.30pm. – tickets here.
- Leeds – Brudenell Social Club, Friday March 11th – tickets here
- Holmfirth – Picturedrome, Saturday March 12th – tickets here
- London – Half Moon, Putney, Thursday 17th March – tickets here
- Glasgow, – McChuills, Saturday, March 19th – tickets here
And finally, the Nottingham Greyfriars gig from November 2021 was postponed due to illness and is now happening on April 30th 2022 – details to follow.
The Pogue Traders will be playing “In the Bleak Midwinter Tour” dates throughout the UK in October, November and December 2019.
We will update this page with links to ticketing websites as they become available.
- 5th October (Saturday) – May Garland Inn, Horam. (Free entry)
- 22nd November (Friday) – McChuills, Glasgow. (Tickets here)
- 23rd November (Saturday) – The Glenmavis Tavern, Bathgate. (Details here – Facebook page)
- 30th November (Saturday) – Greyfriars, Nottingham. Tickets here.
- 14th December (Saturday) – Liverpool Irish Centre. Tickets here.
- 20th December (Friday) – Manchester Irish World Heritage Centre. POSTPONED – DETAILS TO FOLLOW
- 21st December (Saturday) – Dublin Castle, Camden. Tickets here.
The following dates have been announced for The Pogue Traders. This page will be updated with more details / ticket links as they become available.
- Nov 10th – May Garland Inn, Horam, Sussex (free)
- Nov 30th – Bradwell, Peak District – Shoulder of Mutton pub (free)
- Dec 1st – Nottingham – Greyfriars, Gordon Road, Nottingham NG3 2LG – tickets here
- Dec 14th – Liverpool Irish Centre, 6 Boundary Lane, Liverpool L6 5JG – tickets here.
- Dec 15th – Glasgow QMU, 22 University Gardens, Glasgow G12 8QN – tickets here.
- Dec 21st – Dublin Castle pub, Parkway, Camden Town, London – tickets here.
- Feb 2nd – Hennessey’s Pub – Digbeth, Birmingham (free)
- Mar 1st – The Arches Venue, Coventry – tickets here.
- Mar 17th (St Patrick’s Day) – The Half Moon, Putney, London – tickets here.