Dates for the winter tour are now shaping up. The following dates have been confirmed:
October 7th – Leytonstone (private event).
November 11th – McChuills, Glasgow – tickets here.
November 25th – Lewes – The Constitution Club – tickets here.
December 9th – The Old Crown, Digbeth, Birmingham – tickets here.
December 13th – Half Moon, Putney.
December 21st – Dingwalls, Camden Town – the Christmas Shindig – tickets. here.
February 11th – The Dublin Castle (matinee show).
March 9th – Birmingham (TBC).
March 16th – Brighton.
March 17th – Half Moon, Putney.
Later dates – details to follow:
June 8th – Eastbourne.
November 16th – Worthing.
On Saturday 4th February 2023, The Pogue Traders will be playing an afternoon gig (doors – 2pm) at The Dublin Castle in Camden Town, London – tickets are now on sale – here.
The Pogue Traders Xmas show at the Dublin Castle was postponed at short notice due to illnesses – the rescheduled date has been confirmed for Saturday 26th February. Please note, this is an afternoon show and doors will be open from 2.30pm. You can get your tickets here.
Details of all upcoming Spring 2022 dates, including shows in…
- London (St Patrick’s Day)
…can be seen here.
The Pogue Traders will be playing “In the Bleak Midwinter Tour” dates throughout the UK in October, November and December 2019.
We will update this page with links to ticketing websites as they become available.
- 5th October (Saturday) – May Garland Inn, Horam. (Free entry)
- 22nd November (Friday) – McChuills, Glasgow. (Tickets here)
- 23rd November (Saturday) – The Glenmavis Tavern, Bathgate. (Details here – Facebook page)
- 30th November (Saturday) – Greyfriars, Nottingham. Tickets here.
- 14th December (Saturday) – Liverpool Irish Centre. Tickets here.
- 20th December (Friday) – Manchester Irish World Heritage Centre. POSTPONED – DETAILS TO FOLLOW
- 21st December (Saturday) – Dublin Castle, Camden. Tickets here.
The following dates have been announced for The Pogue Traders. This page will be updated with more details / ticket links as they become available.
- Nov 10th – May Garland Inn, Horam, Sussex (free)
- Nov 30th – Bradwell, Peak District – Shoulder of Mutton pub (free)
- Dec 1st – Nottingham – Greyfriars, Gordon Road, Nottingham NG3 2LG – tickets here
- Dec 14th – Liverpool Irish Centre, 6 Boundary Lane, Liverpool L6 5JG – tickets here.
- Dec 15th – Glasgow QMU, 22 University Gardens, Glasgow G12 8QN – tickets here.
- Dec 21st – Dublin Castle pub, Parkway, Camden Town, London – tickets here.
- Feb 2nd – Hennessey’s Pub – Digbeth, Birmingham (free)
- Mar 1st – The Arches Venue, Coventry – tickets here.
- Mar 17th (St Patrick’s Day) – The Half Moon, Putney, London – tickets here.