The County Affair – a band fronted by Pogue Traders stalwart Tony Regan has a debut album – Off The Grid – out today.
Recorded at Abbey Road studios, they’re promoting it at a sold-out show in London’s Green Room on the 23rd September, and you can buy a signed copy of the album here. They’re also playing a gig at Nottingham Greyfriars on the 17th September – details on Facebook here.
Tony thinks he’s no longer in the Pogue Traders, but he does have a habit of coming back to fill in when he’s needed so we’re still treating him as part of the family.
The Pogue Traders will be playing “In the Bleak Midwinter Tour” dates throughout the UK in October, November and December 2019.
We will update this page with links to ticketing websites as they become available.
- 5th October (Saturday) – May Garland Inn, Horam. (Free entry)
- 22nd November (Friday) – McChuills, Glasgow. (Tickets here)
- 23rd November (Saturday) – The Glenmavis Tavern, Bathgate. (Details here – Facebook page)
- 30th November (Saturday) – Greyfriars, Nottingham. Tickets here.
- 14th December (Saturday) – Liverpool Irish Centre. Tickets here.
- 20th December (Friday) – Manchester Irish World Heritage Centre. POSTPONED – DETAILS TO FOLLOW
- 21st December (Saturday) – Dublin Castle, Camden. Tickets here.
The following dates have been announced for The Pogue Traders. This page will be updated with more details / ticket links as they become available.
- Nov 10th – May Garland Inn, Horam, Sussex (free)
- Nov 30th – Bradwell, Peak District – Shoulder of Mutton pub (free)
- Dec 1st – Nottingham – Greyfriars, Gordon Road, Nottingham NG3 2LG – tickets here
- Dec 14th – Liverpool Irish Centre, 6 Boundary Lane, Liverpool L6 5JG – tickets here.
- Dec 15th – Glasgow QMU, 22 University Gardens, Glasgow G12 8QN – tickets here.
- Dec 21st – Dublin Castle pub, Parkway, Camden Town, London – tickets here.
- Feb 2nd – Hennessey’s Pub – Digbeth, Birmingham (free)
- Mar 1st – The Arches Venue, Coventry – tickets here.
- Mar 17th (St Patrick’s Day) – The Half Moon, Putney, London – tickets here.
Free London gig – after the Rugby match – the the historic George Inn in London Bridge.
Due to huge demand, a second night has been added to The Pogue Traders’ St Patricks weekend ‘Pogues Fest’ at the Glasgow O2. Tickets here.
Here’s the Facebook page for the original Pogues Fest on the 17th March (St Patrick’s Day).
Raising money for a Scoliosis charity.