The Pogue Traders are back after a long Covid-19 layoff!
After about 18 months, we finally got back together last Saturday night (28th August) to play outdoors at a private party. It felt fantastic – like a family reunion.
And we are now ready to announce a bunch of dates for the end of 2021, and early 2022. See you at the bar!
The dates confirmed so far are as follows:
- Horam, Sussex – May Garland, Saturday, October 30th (free entry)
- Nottingham – Greyfriars, Saturday, November 27th
- Liverpool – Irish Centre, Friday, December 10th
- Southend – Chinnery’s, Friday, December 17th
- Camden, London – Dublin Castle, Sunday, December 19th (matinee performance)
- Leeds – Brudenell Social Club, Friday March 11th
- Holmfirth – Picturedrome, Saturday March 12th
- Glasgow, – McChuills, Saturday, March 19th
A November gig planned for the Half Moon in Putney has been postponed. Replacement date to follow.