The Pogue Traders are back after a long Covid-19 layoff!
After about 18 months, we finally got back together last Saturday night (28th August) to play outdoors at a private party. It felt fantastic – like a family reunion.
And we are now ready to announce a bunch of dates for the end of 2021, and early 2022. See you at the bar!
The dates confirmed so far are as follows:
- Horam, Sussex – May Garland, Saturday, October 30th (free entry)
- Nottingham – POSTPONED – Greyfriars, Saturday, November 27th – tickets here – see below for new date.
- Liverpool – Irish Centre, Friday, December 10th – tickets here
- Southend – Chinnery’s, Friday, December 17th – tickets here
- Camden, London – POSTPONED – Dublin Castle, Sunday, December 19th (matinee performance) – tickets here
- Camden, London – Dublin Castle, Saturday 26th February (date rescheduled from 19th December 2021). Please note, this is an afternoon show and doors will be open from 2.30pm. – tickets here.
- Leeds – Brudenell Social Club, Friday March 11th – tickets here
- Holmfirth – Picturedrome, Saturday March 12th – tickets here
- London – Half Moon, Putney, Thursday 17th March – tickets here
- Glasgow, – McChuills, Saturday, March 19th – tickets here
And finally, the Nottingham Greyfriars gig from November 2021 was postponed due to illness and is now happening on April 30th 2022 – details to follow.